Van Isle Accounting, a quickly growing, long established accounting practice in Duncan BC, is offering an opportunity to join our family oriented team. We are a family run business that believes in true work/life balance, leading by example and giving our team members the respect, recognition and responsibilities they deserve.
We are looking for an accounting technician to help us meet the needs of our new and existing client base. The position will start in November.
* Prepare personal income tax returns using tax software
* Complete GST, PST and WCB returns and assist clients with payroll
* Correspond with clients and taxation authorities
* Monthly bookkeeping
* Perform other finance and accounting duties as requested.
* Understanding of accounting concepts and processes
* Experience preparing personal tax returns for clients
* Strong proficiency with computer applications including Microsoft Office, SAGE 50, Quickbooks, and tax preparation software (We are willing to train the right candidate)
* Bachelor degree is an asset but not required
* Positive attitude with strong ability to work and adapt in a deadline driven environment
* Strong ability to prioritize and organize work effectively
* Team player that takes ownership of clients and cares about their goals
* Ability to handle confidential information professionally and with discretion
* Perform general accounting duties with exceptional attention to detail
Benefits: The successful candidate will have the opportunity to receive the following benefits:
* Opportunity to grow responsibilities and compensation
* Flexible and positive work environment
* Training, support and coaching
Applications may be submitted to this posting and should include a cover letter advising us of your availability, salary expectations and your resume.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|