We're seeking a team-oriented individual to provide prompt, courteous and knowledgeable service to our loyal customers. This will involve assisting with preparing and wrapping meat, order placement, receiving, stocking, facing and rotating of products and maintaining general cleanliness of the meat department and throughout the store.
What makes you a great candidate?
* A minimum of 2 years' previous experience in a meat department including knowledge of different cuts of meat
* The capacity to work in a cold and wet environment performing repetitive motions with a variety of equipment
* The ability to lift heavy items on a regular basis
* Excellent customer service, time management and multitasking skills
* A strong attention to detail and eye for quality
* Food Safe certification is an asset, otherwise, you will be required to obtain upon successful hire with cost covered by Country Grocer
* Enthusiasm and capacity to work as part of a team
We are looking for one full time and one part time team member.
All applications and any questions can be forwarded to Craig Cavin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in this position!
Join our Team - you'll feel like family!
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|