Jr. Web Strategist:
Entry Level, No Experience Required
Do you have a passion for marketing and copy writing? Want to develop cutting the edge skill sets necessary for a career in search engine marketing, conversion optimization, search engine optimization and web strategy? The Jr. Web Strategist position may be for you.
For the right applicant, this position is one that offers extensive opportunity for growth and requires a strong desire to learn. As a Jr. Web Strategist, you will be working alongside management to maintain existing marketing campaigns while developing your skills as a web strategist.
Worksite Safety Compliance Centre is Canada's leading provider of effective & accessible workplace health and safety training. We are focused on providing our clients with excellence in customer service, user experience, industry-leading online training, and assistance with achieving regulatory compliance.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Participate in ongoing product training and personal skills development.
- Work with management to development and execute marketing strategies for digital products, physical goods, and bookable products.
- Assist with the ongoing creation and optimization of advertising campaigns and website content.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Ability to think critically and solve problems creatively is a must.
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team is a must.
- Experience with copy writing is ideal.
- Experience with some form of web analytics software and/or search engine marketing is ideal.
Great Reasons to Join Our Team:
-Regular hours, no overtime, and no client work. Flexible start/end times.
-Free Parking, and a convenient commuting location right off the highway.
-Competitive salaries and flexible vacation policies.
-We provide great benefits: extended health, dental, life, and disability.
-We frequently celebrate hitting milestones in the middle of the day.
-We're proudly self-funded. We answer to our community and no one else!
-In-office perks: sit/stand desks, office snacks, Foosball, curating what music gets played over our office speakers, and as much espresso as you need.
Please apply through the website link provided.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|