Log In needed $1,390 · Exec 1Bdrm Private Suite Fully Furnished All Utilities Avail NowReport Ad
Available immediately-Month to Month or Lease Options.
Executive home with a fully furnished rental suite in Duncan area on beautiful Vancouver Island. Nestled in the hills of Maple Bay overlooking Quamichan Lake and minutes to ocean side kayaking, biking & Maple Bay marina.
Rent includes absolutely everything, all utilities, Wi-Fi, Shaw cable and Smart TV (Netflixs) Parking, your own shed. Deck & BBQ.
Looking for a mature working professional or someone in the enjoyment of their retirement years.
No kids, No Pets, No smoking (abstainer)
* Own private entrance- 980 sq ft. Fully furnished, very spacious and bright, Ceramic tile & laminated Hardwood flooring.
* 1 bedroom suite with queen sized bed, full kitchen, and your own in -suite washer and dryer.
* Leather furniture with recliners to relaxing in at the end of the day.
* Full 4 piece bathroom, shower with body sprays.
* Flat screen SMART tv with full Shaw cable, NETFLIXs, Blu-ray DVD player, speaker bar sound system.
* Includes all utilities and WI-Fi & Shaw cable, Air Conditioning, Central Vac.
* Full Kitchen, fridge, stove, garburator, microwave, coffee maker, kitchen table and breakfast island eating bar. Includes all linens, dishes & utensils.
* Private deck with your own bbq, overlooking Quamichan Lake views of the deer and eagles soaring all while enjoying ur evening sunset with ur glass of wine.
* Located by Mount Tzouhalem mountain biking trail head, bike from ur suite to all kinds of biking & hiking trails.
* Kayaking, golfing, ocean fishing, mountain hiking and biking, whale watching, winery tours, all nearby- outdoor heaven.
* Private street parking, also ur own private 10' x 8' enclosed shed for storage.
Please call or Text 1-250-883-1324.
Monthly Rent: $1,390
includes absolutely everything!
Looking for a quiet mature working professional OR someone in the enjoyment of retirement years. No kids, No Pets, No smoking (abstainer)
References may be required. Thanks for looking!