Under the direction of the Store Manager, the Assistant Store Manager is responsible for contributing to the operating results of the Store and the maintenance of excellent operating standards.
- Supports the Store Manager in building strong customer relations and works with Company Management and staff to establish and maintain a high level of customer confidence
- Assists the Store Manager with the preparation of the 4-week budget and the ongoing review of results
- As assigned by the Store Manager, orders products according to the established amounts, order dates, receiving dates and costs, allocating ordering responsibilities and working with the Head Buyer
- Works with stakeholders to ensure all products are merchandised in a clear and attractive manner
- Ensures all product received has been signed in and stored in a professional
manner and in accordance with Company policy
- Supports the Store Manager and Operations Manager with the product price verification schedule
- Ensures that the total Store operation is kept to a high standard of cleanliness at all times
- Conducts inventory count procedures as assigned by the Store Manager
Other Related Duties
- Adapts employee scheduling to ensure sufficient coverage of duties, and maintain high levels of customer service.
- Maintains high productivity levels and creates efficiencies through proper delegation and management of coworkers.
- Attends regular meetings in the absence of the Store Manager
- Participates with the Store Manager in maintaining Company policies and assists the Store Manager with staff training as required
Minimum 1 years supervisory experience
Minimum 3 years liquor retail experience
Proficiency in managing staff, assigning duties
Passion for working in retail environment
Excellent customer service skills
Capable of lifting 20+ pounds worth of material
Must be 19 + years of age
Must have Serving It Right certification
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|