Weekend Caregiver Required
Personal Care Giver
62 year woman living with ALS looking for caregiver for various weekend day shifts and overnight shifts in her home. The day shifts vary in length from 6 to 8 hours. The 12 hour shift is 7 pm to 7 am and involves a bedtime routine. There is a separate bedroom provided. It can be set up so that you will work every alternating weekend.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
* Assists with personal care, such as showering, dressing, oral hygiene, peri care.
* Willing to go on outings.
* Be able to drive a wheel-chair accessible van.
* Assists with transfers using a lift system, range of motion exercises and other stretching
* Perform light housekeeping duties, such as meal prep, gardening, cleaning up after meals and
Education: RN, LPN, CRA is preferred.
Experience: Previous related experience an asset.
Physical: Must be in good health and be able to physically carry out the tasks and
Wage starts at $18/hour and $125/12 hour overnight shift and will be increased if education includes RN or LPN designations.
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||September 28, 2016|
|Expiry||October 28, 2016|