Personal Care Giver
62 year woman living with ALS looking for caregiver for various weekend day shifts and overnight shifts in her home. The day shifts vary in length from 6 to 8 hours. The 12 hour shift is 7 pm to 7 am and involves a bedtime routine. There is a separate bedroom provided. It can be set up so that you will work every alternating weekend.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
* Assists with personal care, such as showering, dressing, oral hygiene, peri care.
* Willing to go on outings.
* Be able to drive a wheel-chair accessible van.
* Assists with transfers using a lift system, range of motion exercises and other stretching
* Perform light housekeeping duties, such as meal prep, gardening, cleaning up after meals and
Education: RN, LPN, CRA is preferred.
Experience: Previous related experience an asset.
Physical: Must be in good health and be able to physically carry out the tasks and
Wage starts at $18/hour and $125/12 hour overnight shift and will be increased if education includes RN or LPN designations.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|