I am selling my wedding decorating business and moving on to something else. Started the business around 2005, but then put it on hold for several years and had kids. There's over $11,000 worth of inventory, enough to get started and continue to build on to it. I do not have a website. Items and props that I have are:
- Four arches, one in which is custom made with matching pedestals at 3' 7" tall. There's none like it in town and get tones of compliments for it. Plus a floral arch that I made for my wedding.
- Pillars of various sizes; two 7', two 6', two 5', two 4', and two 3'
- Assorted candles holders and wooden and glass candle sticks
- Assorted floral arrangement pots and urns
- An extra large display shelf
- Assorted realistic artificial flowers and foliages
- Some ribbons and fabrics (one small bolt)
- Assorted card holders
- Some retail items like: ring pillows, bouquets, bride and groom glasses/goblets, wedding albums and guest books, garters, and knife and cake servers.
- Also have a variety of wedding floral arrangements and bouquet books and magazines.
- Some candles
- Metal shelving for storage measuring 7' 2" high, 16 feet long, 4 ' per section, has 20 shelves that measures 48" X 25"
- And more...
Most things are brand new, never used and still in its box.
I AM NOT SELLING THE ITEMS INDIVIDUALLY AND I CANNOT RENT ANY ITEMS OUT. SORRY!
It's a great start up business and if you are interested in starting your own wedding decorating business, give me a call. REASONABLE OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED.
We are located in Victoria BC. Delivery or pick up can be arranged but it will cost a little extra.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|