We are currently looking for a Part-Time Warehouse Associate to work Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 7am - 3:30pm.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the responsibilities of the Warehouse Associate will include:
* Coordinating and processing outgoing product
* Preparing and loading material in a timely manner so as to meet delivery deadlines and customer commitments
* Preparing pertinent documentation for shipment of goods
* Liaising with freight companies and inside/outside customers to determine shipping priorities
* Receiving all incoming shipments and authorizing for correctness of the product received
* Distributing product to correct area in the Warehouse in a timely manner
* Ensuring good housekeeping and safety procedures are maintained in shipping area
* Picking orders as required
* Basic computer skills. Knowledge of the AS400 system or High Jump a Warehouse Management System would be an asset
* Knowledge of plumbing and HVAC products is an asset
* Dependable and reliable. Ability to take ownership and initiative.
* Excellent problem solving, interpersonal and communications skills
* High level of commitment to exceptional customer service
* Requires a self-motivated team player capable of managing multiple priorities in a rapidly changing environment.
* Forklift certified or ability to be certified
* WHMIS and TDG certification would be an asset
* Able to lift a minimum of fifty (50lbs) pounds
To apply for this position, please forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE QUOTE JOB TITLE AND LOCATION IN SUBJECT LINE.
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.
Wolseley Canada is an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring an equitable and accessible workplace. Please notify us through your job application of accommodation requirements needed throughout the recruitment process and our Talent Acquisition Team will follow up with you directly.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|