Location: Sunridge Place in Duncan
Hourly Rate: $17.75
- Follows established care plans and provides personal care for facility residents.
- Bathes, grooms, dresses, assists with meals and oral hygiene and performs care duties as applicable;
- Responds to call bells/alarms;
- Observes and monitors clients' progress, symptoms and behavioural changes and reports significant observations;
- Utilizes mechanical aides such as specialty beds, wheelchairs and stretchers to transport clients and provides assistance with lifting and/or transferring of clients following established lifting/safety techniques
- Completion of Grade 10 and graduation from a recognized Resident Care Aide program. Current registration with the BC Care Registry is required.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to operate related equipment.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by indicating 'SR-RCA' in the subject line.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|