Brookes Shawnigan Lake requires a permanent, part-time dishwasher. Located away from local bus service, a vehicle is necessary to reach the school campus.
Be part of the friendly Shawnigan Lake community and the natural beauty of the surrounding area. The atmosphere on campus is one of care and respect. Every staff member at Brookes is willing to go the extra mile, excels at being flexible, and thrives at multitasking. Our primary concern is our students.
Position: This position requires coverage for 3+ days a week and the applicant must be available for weekends. Responsible for general kitchen help especially dish washing.
Wages: $12.00 per hour
* operating a commercial dishwasher, loading and unloading dishes and ensuring all dishes and utensils are clean and sanitary
* washing pots and pans by hand
* wiping down counters and work surfaces
* washing floors
* any other kitchen needs that may arise
The ideal candidate has the following skills and attributes
* has an eye to detail - assures the whole job is complete
* is able to perform manual tasks and physical demands that require periods of standing, lifting, bending, twisting
* is proactive, patient, and trustworthy
* is flexible and adaptable
* is able to work with minimal supervision
* communicates clearly, effectively and respectfully
Other desirable assets
* First Aid certification
All new employees must consent to a criminal record check.
If we sound like the type of team you would like to be a member of, please forward your cover letter and resume.
Deadline for submission: until position is filled. We appreciate all interest in this position, and will contact only those applicants who are short listed.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|