$50 · Spirit Gate Farm Fall Horsemanship and Riding Program
The foundation of good horsemanship begins with developing a trusting and safe relationship with horses on the ground by understanding the NATURE of the horse.
The principles we adhere too are ethical, respectful, kind and founded in behavioural science. Our intention is to support youth to develop life, leadership and horse skills. Metaphorical learning is a powerful and sustaining process of integrating teaching that applies to all aspects of life.
Discover, Explore and Learn:
* The nature of the horse - communication, interaction, and understanding the horse's language
* How horses learn through shaping behaviour
* Holistic Horse Care
* Ground work skills that are fun and rewarding for youth and horses
* Liberty games
* Centred Awareness Riding
Our more advanced programs focus on:
* Bio-mechanics -Developing symmetry in horse and rider
* Overcoming fears and challenges with 'problem behaviour'
* How Mindfulness practice impacts your relationship with your horse
* Centred Riding principles of the mind-body connection
* The A-B-C's of animal behaviour
To find out more information visit our website
www.spiritgate.ca or email - firstname.lastname@example.org
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||August 27, 2016|
|Renewed||September 28, 2016|
|Expiry||October 28, 2016|