$50 · Spirit Gate Farm Winter/Spring Horsemanship and Riding Program
The foundation of good horsemanship begins with developing a trusting and safe relationship with horses on the ground by understanding the NATURE of the horse.
The principles and practices we adhere too are ethical, respectful, kind and founded in Behavioural Science. Our intention is to support youth and adults to develop life, leadership and horse skills. Metaphorical learning is a powerful and sustaining process of integrating teaching that applies to all aspects of life.
Check out our website for Youth and Adult programs and upcoming clinics. www.spiritgate.ca
Discover, Explore and Learn:
* The nature of the horse - communication, interaction, and understanding the horse's language
* How horses learn through operant conditioning, shaping behaviour and positive reinforcement
* Holistic Horse Care and Management
* Foundation ground work skills that are fun and rewarding for youth and horses
* Liberty games
* Centred Riding principles that focus on Body-Mind awareness and deeply connecting with your horse
* Developing Life skills through cooperative relationship, effective communication, qualities of empathy, trust, respect, patience.
Our more advanced programs focus on:
* Bio-mechanics -Developing symmetry in horse and rider
* Overcoming fears and challenges with 'problem behaviour'
* How Mindfulness practice impacts your relationship with your horse
* Centred Riding principles of the mind-body connection
* The A-B-C's of animal behaviour
Professional Certification in Equine Behaviour through University of WA and IAABC in progress
25 years of experience with horses
12 years of experience working with youth and adults in experiential learning with horses.
Certified Equine Learning Facilitator
Centred Riding Instructor in progress
To find out more information visit our website
www.spiritgate.ca or email - email@example.com
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||August 27, 2016|
|Renewed||February 16, 2017|
|Expiry||March 18, 2017|