DATE: January 13, 2017
POSITION: Speech-Language Pathologist Permanent Part Time
SALARY: Salary Range (to be negotiated)
LOCATION: 5856 Clements Street, Duncan, BC V9L 3W3
HOURS: 14 hours per week
START DATE: January 30, 2017
CLOSING DATE: January 19, 2017 @ 4:00pm
SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
Priority duties include:
* Provide speech-language consultation and treatment to preschool children
* Work as part of a multi-disciplined team
QUALIFICATIONS: Skills and Abilities
* Must be registered with The Canadian Association of Speech-Language Pathologists and Audiologists (CASLPA)
* Must be registered with British Columbia Association of Speech-Language Pathologists and Audiologists (BCASLPA)
* Must be registered with The College of Speech and Hearing Health professionals of BC (CSHHPBC)
* Valid class 5 driver's license
* Must have pediatric experience
* Experience with feeding and swallowing would be an asset
* Experience working in First Nations Community would be an asset
* This is a permanent position at 14 hours a week
* We are an accredited (CARF) agency
* This position is open to male and female applicants and requires Union membership.
* Applicants may request that a Union observer sit on the selection committee in the capacity of a disinterested party.
* This position will require use of personal vehicle for transportation.
* This position will remain open until a qualified candidate is found.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|