Sheet Metal Worker
Exchangenergy is looking for, motivated, hard working apprentices to join our team.
Are you a talented tradesman who is tired of grinding through job after job, employer after employer looking for a good fit for themselves and are ready to settle into a long-term career as a Sheet Metal Worker?
Why Choose Exchangenergy? Because we are...
COMMITTED TO EXPERIENCE
Serving the Cowichan Valley for a decade, we are industry leaders with a reputation for the highest quality of work. With ExchangEnergy you'll be trained under journeymen who have decades of experience. You will work in a wide variety of job sites to get you the experience you need to succeed.
COMMITTED TO EDUCATION
We encourage our apprentices to expand on their education and go back to school each year to work towards their red seal and we'll provide the means for you to make it happen. Your wages will grow with the level of education you attain in the field.
COMMITTED TO OUR EMPLOYEES
1) Through compensation: Joining the ExchangEnergy team means being paid among the highest wages for an apprenticeship, performance based wage increases, medical and dental benefits,
2) By providing the right tools for the job: Never find yourself working with sub-par heavy power tools, job supplies, fasteners, or safety equipment again! Our vans are well stocked. We don't cheap out on our tools, we only use the best of the best.
3) By offering job security: We don't do seasonal lay-offs. We know the value of a well trained worker. We keep our employees full-time, year-round, long-term.
WHAT YOU NEED
1) Transportation to work daily.
2) Class 5 drivers license with clean abstract.
3) Good work ethic, Hard worker, Punctual
4) Have own hand tools and belt, steel toes, etc.
5) To commit to the Sheet Metal Worker Apprenticeship Program, and be willing to upgrade your education annually.
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||September 01, 2016|
|Renewed||March 29, 2017|
|Expiry||April 28, 2017|
|Details||New, Commercial Seller|