ServiceNow Admin and Development
During this 3-day interactive training course you will implement various system administration functions in your own instance, which is a safe sandbox to perform fundamental administration and configuration tasks:
* Perform core configuration tasks.
* Work with UI Policies, Data Policies, UI Actions, Business Rules and Client Scripts.
* Use the Mobile Platform.
* Activate Plugins.
* Add users, groups, and roles.
* Manage data with Tables, the CMDB, Import Sets, and Update Sets.
* Work with two key Process Applications: Knowledge Base and Service Catalog.
* Create Workflow activities and approvals.
* Configure Alerts and Notifications.
* View Upgrade History and Status.
* Control System Access and Data Security.
* Create Baseline Performance Metrics.
* Run Reports, configure SLAs, and perform Instance Branding and Customization.
* Integrate social IT elements and learn best practices. We weave a scenario throughout our course to present real world, relevant lab exercises. The 3-day class features lecture and group discussions, as well extensive hands-on practice and reinforcement delivered in a wide variety of labs, tech talks, and a comprehensive case study. Click here to view the entire course outline
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|