The Revy Auto Group is looking for an Automotive Salesperson for our fast paced, fast growing team at our Duncan location.
The Automotive Salesperson is responsible for selling automobiles, understanding and demonstrating characteristics, capabilities, and features of the automobiles; building relationships with customers and maintaining a high standard of professionalism.
Hours of Work: (schedule to be determined with General Sales Manager)
Pay: Competitive compensation package, plus benefits package after 3 months
RESPONSIBILITIES (include but are not limited to):
* Understands automobiles by studying characteristics, capabilities, and features; comparing and contrasting competitive models and delivering the vehicle to the customer.
* Develops buyers by maintaining rapport with previous customers, suggesting trade-ins, meeting prospects at community activities, greeting drop-in customers, responding to inquiries, assist in appropriate campaigns.
* Matching buyer's requirements and interests to various makes and models.
* Demonstrates automobiles by explaining characteristics, capabilities and features, taking buyers for test drives, explaining warranties and servicing.
* Closes sales by overcoming objections, negotiating prices, completing sales and delivering automobile.
* Provides Sales Manager updates by completing requirements on CDK 180.
* Possess a valid BC driver's license and clean driver's abstract.
* The successful candidate must be self-motivated and a positive force within the sales team.
* Constant product and program training will be a must.
* Documentation skills, listening skills and good verbal skills are necessary.
* Must have initiative, drive and an attitude to achieve sales targets while maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
* Computer skills are considered an asset.
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||October 17, 2016|
|Expiry||November 16, 2016|