$350 · Proto Torque Wrench 0-175 ft.lb.
* Accurate to ± 4% of torque reading in both directions at 20% to 100% of full scale.
* Industrial all steel or aluminum torque transfer components.
* High alloy torsion drive design ? accuracy not effected by hand position.
* Dual scale (English/Metric) with clockwise and counterclockwise operation ? fewer wrenches needed to complete job.
* Memory needles are standard on all wrenches except electric light models.
* Easy-to-read, high contrast scale.
* Laser marked serial number for traceability.
* N.I.S.T. (National Institute of Standards and Technology) traceable CW certification supplied with each wrench.
Drive Size: 1/2 in.
Overall Length: 21 1/2 in.
Weight: 2.2 lb.
Made in U.S.A.
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||January 25, 2014|
|Renewed||October 19, 2016|
|Expiry||November 18, 2016|