Busy flooring company seeks independent responsible secretary/office support staff. Successful applicant must be able to pass a criminal record check. Hours of operation for this position 9am-4pm Monday-Friday (hours can be more flexible for right applicant).
1) Basic bookkeeping
2) Communicate with customers, employees, and other individuals to book installs.
3) Answer telephones, direct calls and take messages.
4) Compile, copy, sort, and file records of office activities, business transactions, and other activities.
5) Complete and mail bills, contracts, policies, invoices, or checks.
6) Operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems and personal computers.
7) Compute, record, and proofread data and other information, such as records or reports.
8) Maintain and update filing, inventory, mailing, and database systems, either manually or using a computer.
9) Open, sort and route incoming mail, answer correspondence, and prepare outgoing mail.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|