The Super Plumber is a growing company, redefining what it means to be a service professional.
As the Super Plumber Office Manager you are the vital link between the owner, the administrative team, and our business systems. In this environment, great communication and organizational skills, initiative, and confidence are non-negotiable.
Do you have more than 5 years experience managing an office? Great! We are also looking for great attitude, commitment, and performance. If you have a great attitude and solid skills, we may have a home for you. If you have bookkeeping and retail experience as well, we may just throw a party!
Do these things describe you perfectly?
● You are a people person with amazing listening skills;
● On the phone you sound like a human; someone would like to have a conversation with;
● You have strong personal initiative;
● A high level of comfort with technology (computers, phones, tablets) and online communication including social media (Facebook etc);
● Rock solid organizational and people management skills;
● Managing the administrative team
● Managing financial data and reporting
● Managing the good operation and organization of the office
● Administering policies, procedures, and company goals
● Training for personal and professional growth
What you'll receive
● Above industry standard pay. Seriously. Whatever you are earning now, if you have the talent, experience, and skills, the Super Plumber will give you the tools to blow past that number. We pay for excellence
● Advanced Training
● Flexibility that respects your lifestyle
For a confidential interview with Brody email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Do not call on this position.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|