Pemberton Holmes, a busy real estate office, is currently looking for a full time Conveyancer (maternity leave position) for our Duncan Office.
Conveyancing experience is preferable and while not limited to the outline below, the successful candidate will be a punctual, reliable, organized, detail-oriented, honest, hard working, efficient team player capable of working individually as well as in a team and who meets the following job requirements:
- have a professional manner and be highly focused on providing excellent customer service to agents & coworkers alike
- be a well versed, people person able to put aside personal issues when necessary
- be able to multitask to support different departments
- be able to pay attention to details as well as take in a lot of information
- be accurate when taking & relaying messages or information
- on occasion be able to handle a difficult situation tactfully
Scheduling / Expected Commitment:
Part-time for training period: November 1st to start of mat leave (anticipated for mid-February 2017)
Full time from start and for duration of maternity leave (Mon-Fri 9am to 4:30pm)
Please email your resume by October 14 to Melissa@phre.ca or drop off in person to Melissa Lachman
While we thank all applicants for sending your resumes, only those shortlisted for interviews will be contacted.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|