Home and Roof Moss removal
Increase the Value of your home and the lifetime of your roof!
We specialize in moss and algae removal from any surface.
WHY HAVE YOUR ROOF CLEANED?
* Improves curb appeal
* Moss retains water on your roof top and if left untreated will lift your shingles
* Mold, algae, lichen bacteria and moss can eat away at your roof causing a need for premature replacement
* Maintenance increases the life of your roof, saving you thousands of dollars
* Energy savings
* Homeowner insurance companies can cancel policies due to infestation of algae, moss and lichen
WHAT'S ON YOUR ROOF?
* Black streaks or stains (Algae)
Black streaks are caused from algae which feed on the limestone in your shingle. Algae spores are first seen on shaded sections of the roof land on every section of the roof surface over time (particularly on north side and under trees). The spores start close to the gutter line and work up the roof. Left untreated, algae will continue to spread and darken every roof section.
* Lichen and Moss
Lichen feeds off algae. Starting on the North facing roof sections it start out as small "spots" that may be mistaken for bird droppings. Lichen grows across the peak of the roof and down the edges and causes tremendous damage to a shingled roof as it removes the stones. Once stones are removed, the shingle will lift and curl causing a need for premature roof replacement. Moss also loves moisture and shade. Similar to lichen, moss is a decomposer, and will accelerate the aging and decomposition of a shingled roof.
CALL TODAY FOR A FREE, NO PRESSURE ESTIMATE!
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||September 30, 2016|
|Renewed||January 03, 2017|
|Expiry||February 02, 2017|
|Details||New, Commercial Seller|