Front Desk Agent / Housekeeping
The Ramada Duncan is looking for a new team member that is well suited to cross-train between the Front Desk and Housekeeping departments.
This is a permanent part time position with a possibility to grow into full time covering holidays and picking up extra shifts between the two departments.
Front Desk Responsibilities:
* Assist guests on their arrival, departure and during their stay
* Process reservation bookings and cancellations with accuracy
* Answer and appropriately direct all incoming phone calls to the hotel on a multi-line telephone system
* Assist in handling guest complaints or concerns and ensure that proper follow up takes place
* Responsible for cash transactions
* Cleaning guest rooms in a timely and thoroughly manner to ensure guest satisfaction while maintaining Hotel standards and procedures.
* Keen eye for detail, be physically fit, work well on a team as well as individually and have great customer service skills.
* Flexible with scheduling (weekdays weekends and holidays). Shifts are either 7am to 3pm or 3pm to 11pm on the Front Desk or 9am to 5pm in Housekeeping
* Ability to relate to the public in a warm, friendly and professional manner
* Effective problem solving, conflict management, and decision-making
* Must be a team player but also able to work independently with minimal supervision
If you think you have the required skills and talents to do well in this position we want to hear from you!
Please email resume or deliver it in person to the Front Desk at 140 Trans Canada Highway. No phone calls please.
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||October 18, 2016|
|Expiry||November 17, 2016|
|Details||New, Commercial Seller|