Special Features:* Revolution counter hand. Supplied with lug backs positioned through 90° increments.
* Spindle rack & contact points of hardened stainless steel for long wear; cases forged brass, satin-chromed; gear wheels hard brass.
* Pinions of silver steel, hardened tempered and burnished on pivots; lapped on teeth.
* Microfine graduations in black for continuous readings and red for balanced readings.
* Available in metric graduations.
* Movement mounted independently from case on rigid supporting plate, ensuring perfect and permanent alignment.
* Extra long springs for uniform pressure through entire travel of spindle.
* Bezel knurled; easily adjusted thru 360°.
* Meets AGD specifications. Group II & III gages?measuring pressure approximately 2 oz. except .0001" (.002mm) which is 5 oz.
* Includes adjustable tolerance limit markers.
* AGD Group: 2
* Range: 1 in.
* Graduation: .001 in.
* Continuous Reading: 0in. -100
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|