The Cowichan Green Community is currently accepting applications for Term 5 of the SkillsLink employment program, which runs November 21 for 12 weeks. The focus will be culinary skills. To be considered for the program, applicants must fulfil five criteria:
(1) Between 15-30 years of age,
(2) Residing in the Cowichan Region,
(3) Not current receiving Employment Insurance, nor having received EI within the last six months ("EI reach back"),
(4) Identify as facing barriers to employment, and
(5) Available to commit fully to the entire program run time.
The program includes some in class training as well as employment training with selected work placements.
Pay is $10.85/hr.
Send us an email with your resume and brief description of why you would be a good fit for this program. Be sure to address your perceived barriers to employment. Generic, non-specific inquiries will not be considered.
Applicants will be selected for interviews during the the week of November 14.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|