Brookes Shawnigan Lake (aka Dwight School Canada) - is seeking a Full-time Dishwasher to join our kitchen team!
Located away from local bus service, a vehicle is necessary to reach the school campus.
Full time staff are eligible for Extended Health Benefits.
Dishwashers are responsible for a variety of duties involved with dish washing and clean up. Responsibilities include:
* operating a commercial dishwasher, loading and unloading dishes and ensuring all dishes and utensils are clean and sanitary
* washing pots and pans by hand
* wiping down counters and work surfaces
* washing floors
* any other kitchen needs that may arise
The ideal candidate has the following skills and attributes:
* has at least a year of experience with commercial dishwashing
* has an eye to detail - assures the whole job is complete
* is able to perform manual tasks and physical demands that require periods of standing, lifting, bending, twisting
* is proactive, patient, and trustworthy
* is flexible and adaptable
* is dedicated to the success of the team
* can work cooperatively as part of a team, with other school staff and stakeholders
* has FoodSafe 1 certification
* is able to work with minimal supervision
* communicates clearly, effectively and respectfully
* is able to maintain confidentiality
* is willing to do whatever it takes to conquer obstacles as they arise
Other desirable assets
* First Aid certification
All employees must consent to a criminal record check.
Our staff enjoy being a part of the friendly school community and the natural beauty of the surrounding area. The atmosphere on campus is one of care and respect. Our primary concern is our students.
If we sound like the type of team you would like to be a member of, please tell us about your experience in your resume.
Deadline for submission: until position is filled
We appreciate all interest in this position, and will contact only those applicants who are short listed.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|