Runs and drives. Cranks right up, haven't driven it in about 6 months. She's an auto, V6, with an 8 foot box! This ugly duckling has low(ish) kilometers, plenty of new parts, and is a Dodge (Need I say more?). For the Chevy owners that are still reading and haven't emailed me yet, I will tell you this truck has gotten the following new parts in the past 1,000k:
- All new accessory belts
- Transmission pan gasket & filter
- Timing has been adjusted
Now that sounds pretty good, if I do say so myself. Now for the reason its priced at $600 obo (look away fellow Dodge owners):
- Needs new tires!
- Broken drivers side taillight (bulbs work just put tuck tape on it)
- Rear bumper is rusty (cosmetically, its mounted solid)
- The paint is far from perfect (this is called character)
- RPM gauge kinda works (Its an Auto don't worry about it)
- The interior is gross from being parked for awhile (i don't have a funny quip for that)
- Needs TLC and work
If your still reading, awesome, here is your participation trophy. My wife wants this thing out of our yard, and I wanted a dog. So we compromised and are now selling the truck and I still don't have a dog. This is a true beater. Maybe just use it for parts, or drive it around (with new tires on it), the choice is yours!
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|