$7,900 · 1986 Ford Frontier: reliable & ready to drive!
This 1986 Ford Frontier XL motorhome starts and runs reliably, and (in 2016) was driven across Canada and back. We just took her on a British Columbia road trip in June 2017 and she's eager for more adventures. (Also perfect as a parked "guest house.")
- 25 feet long (small enough to drive comfortably, large enough for a family).
- 143,058 kms (still being driven).
- Very clean: owned by a non-smoking family with no pets.
- Automatic. Radio. Air conditioning and heat.
- Seat belts for 6; three beds sleep 5 adults comfortably.
- Bathroom in back corner with toilet, sink and small shower.
- Propane stove. Fridge & freezer run on propane, 12v and electricity. Oven doesn't work (could be replaced).
- Bench seating with removable small table in back, bench seats with seatbelts and removable larger table in middle, captain's chair by door.
- New front tires. New light bulbs throughout (some LEDs).
- No leaks.
- Comes with sani hose, drinking water hose, electrical plug-in adapter, spare tire, large tarp for winter storage, foam mattress above cab. Ready to go on an adventure!
Please note: bike rack/bicycles in photo are not included.
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||September 13, 2016|
|Renewed||July 14, 2017|
|Expiry||August 13, 2017|